There are so many posts that I have in mind, and I have to remember that I can only take them one day at a time. I always tend to bite off way more than I can chew, and my online persona has also seemed to acquire that trait.
Oh well, not much I can do about it now. I will just have to keep checking off the posts one at a time and hope that I do not lose my creative steam in the process.
I am continuously amazed by the blogging community the more that I spend time here. The people I have met here are so creative and nice, I just cannot help but to remain in awe over everyone. That being said, I get a pleasant little bubble of warmth once someone informs me that my blog makes them feel the same way that his/her blog does to me.
Unintentionally, I have been putting off making this post for no other reason than every time I sit down to write it, I am overwhelmed by this incurable warm-and-fuzzy feeling that makes my brain melt. I love it, of course, but it’s not very productive. Anyway, I was finally able to overpower that brain fuzziness and make this post. Yet, I still cannot comprehend the fact that I have received not one but two nominations for the One Lovely Blog Award.
If I’ve ever had a prouder moment, I cannot recall.
I just want to give the biggest of thank you’s to both Apricotowl and GuyDreaming for the nominations. They mean more to me than you can imagine, and I am so pleased that you both thought of me. Both of these amazing people deserve incredible viewership, so if you have not yet checked either of them out I urge you to do so. Apricotowl does some amazing spreads on makeup, and has incredible humor. Guydreaming has a strong voice that makes you want to stop and read, and his matters stem from the heart. Thank you both again, you are incredible people!
Okay, What is the One Lovely Blog Award and what are the rules?
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognises blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognises bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Seven facts about me:
- I have three tattoos, and I plan to get a few more. I keep joking around and telling people I’m going to get a tattoo for every year of my twenties, we’ll see.
- I’m the youngest girl of 11 cousins. Sometimes that can be tough shoes to fill, because everyone feels the need to have a say in my life.
- Sometimes I feel like I have no idea what I want to do in my life. Not a good feeling when you’re in the midst of a Bachelors degree.
- Over the course of my life I have learned over eight different instruments. Not sure I can still play them all, but they’re in there somewhere.
- There has only been one city that I have lived in. So far.
- I love tea. Not a big coffee drinker, but sometimes I like it.
- I craft words to inspire. I can only hope one day that they make the impact I’ve always hoped they would.
As always, there are so many people that I would love to nominate, but a lot of them have already received the award/do not wish to receive an award. My nominations are for anyone out there (named or unnamed) who has a pure voice and great humor. Continue to be you, because you are all lovely people. Just as your blog’s are lovely.